Monday, January 30, 2012

A Bad Dream...

So, I had this horrible dream last night... I was somewhere (no clue where) and I was with a group of people that I didn't know. All of the sudden something was tickling my neck, I felt around my neck trying to figure out what it was and found about a six-inch hair growing out from my chin!  I was horrified to say the least... I quickly tried to pull it out without anyone noticing... but every time I pulled, more six inch hairs would pop out! The next thing I knew;  the hairs are turning bright orange and by this time the people that was there were gasping in horror at me. I felt like the breaded-lady at a sideshow.



I woke up in a freight, reached for my chin... happily, there were no long six-inch orange hairs to be found.
I often wonder about the meaning of dreams... I hope this one isn't foretelling the future.

8 comments:

Tammy said...

LOL...and yet...YIKES! Glad it was only a dream. ;)

Anonymous said...

That is pretty damn horrifying! D:

Anet said...

:) I found this on a site about the meaning of dreams;

Facial Hair
If a female dreams of growing facial hair, you may have suffered an attack on your reputation or persona recently. This dream is a warning not to let irritations grow into large heartaches - try to let your emotions cool and things will pass. This dream may also warn against spending your money foolishly.

Sharon said...

Oooh, I HATE dreams like that! They can stick with you all day. Anyways, I hope we (your blog friends) aren't the "group of people that I didn't know" :)

Project Tara said...

Well, at least you weren't naked in the dream. Or maybe you were!?!

Crescent Moon said...

LOL! I like that there are places you can look up totally logical explanations for totally illogical dreams.

Anet said...

Nope Sharon, these were strangers... I would of known if it was you guys:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tara, lordy girl... don't put thoughts like that in my head or I might dream about that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crescent Moon... it is really silly:)

Tammy said...

What is the website address you found, Anet? I had a really bizarre dream last night and am curious what the meaning of it was.